Traci Duez Workshop April 2012
If you'd like to take your project management skills and abilities to the next level, the Project Management Office is offering a one-day workshop entitled "Unleashing your Project Management Brilliance" facilitated by Traci Duez. This workshop is offered on April 9, 2012.
- When: Monday, April 9, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Where: Rudder Tower, 701
- Registration Deadline: March 30th
- Cost: $325
- Registration: https://secure.touchnet.com/C21490_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=190
By understanding value as it relates to yourself and those whom you lead, you can use your best brain power and thinking habits to lead better and achieve more.
- Discover your natural thinking strengths
- Become more confident and courageous
- Get 40% more cooperation from others
- Focus on adding more value without taking up more time
- Hands on exercises and real life examples
The workshop will involve analysis of a neuro-axiology assessment taken prior to the class. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Seats are limited! Register early to claim your seat!