The requirements for project management at Texas A&M are presented in State Law and University Policy:
- Requires an institution-wide approach to project management
- Presents criteria for project management practices
- Describes the requirements for developing and implementing new application software in the University.
- Requires the use of a system development life cycle (SDLC). See PMO SDLC Training and Templates)
SDLC requires creation and execution of a plan for software design, development, and deployment.
- Defines major application